July 6, 2022 - Tanabata

 Hi


I thought Tanabata festival is one of chinese cultures. But it is a mixed of japanese and chinese. I am surprised with this story that the daughter of Tentei, the god of all Heaven, is Orihime. Her father was worried that Orihime would never get a partner, so he brought her together with Hikoboshi, but they became too close and the Milky Way separated them. Tentei is disgusting.


The day, I may write wishes in Tanzaku, and eat Somen. In japan, people will eat Somen tradisionally. That because, it looks like the milky way.

Comments

  1. You might disagree but I am sure it is in part, to teach the lesson to obey your parents and stay loyal to your duties

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice idea to eat Somen! I also want to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I think somen which pink and green color are mixed is suitable for Tanabata!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment