June 22, 2022 - Funny Videos!

 Hi!! 


This is my favorite English video on youtube. I always get surprised after watching this.The first time I saw it was four years ago. At the time, I remember being lost my voice. He shows me how to control people's eye. I hope that if I get this skill for magic or something, I feel good. I promise not use stolling, promise... 

Anyway, I watched this video and learned how to create a point of concentration for people and how to hide elements you don't want to show. 


Pick up your phone.


Can you remember the icon the bottom of right corner on the 2nd page? Did you get it? You see it all the time, but when people ask you about it, you feel nervous.


By the way, did I mention how many years ago I first saw this video?

You see nothing, maybe.




Comments

  1. Yes, you mentioned it was four years ago. Very nice choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment