June 20, 2022 - My Favorite Site

 My favorite website with eng is “Vouge”. This is a huge name, so you already know. I think the most famous fashion publication in the world. It has also been the subject of a film. Vouge was born in 1892. It is amazing that they have been leading the fashion magazine world since this time.

this site gives me some information about culture, art, and cloth which is from designers to runway and trends.  I love to think of the fashion coordinate every day. This site gives me inspiration and teaches me the trend in fashion. And my favorite page in it is “Street Style”.

This page shows us the PERSONALITY. To be honest, there are many looks I can’t understand. But everyone looks so cool like I am I, you are you, live yourself.



Comments

  1. Oh yes, I almost forgot about it. I was never into fashion though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment